2D/1N Spiritual Ayahuasca Tour | Cleaning & Healing

  • Tour Ayahuascar en Iquitos GRUPAL
  • Tour Ayahuascar en Iquitos GRUPAL

2D/1N Spiritual Ayahuasca Tour | Cleaning & Healing

Group size: up to 8 persons

Maximum altitude: 186 masl

Service: Group

Transportation: Boat

Difficulty: Moderate

Duration: 2 days

EXPERIENCES

  • Explore your emotions and know yourself.
    Embark on a journey of purification and energetic cleansing.

Descripción

2D/1N Spiritual Ayahuasca Tour | Cleaning & Healing

Tour 2D/1N Spiritual Ayahuasca | Cleaning & Healing, this spiritual journey within the alternative tourism offers a unique opportunity to deeply heal any conflict rooted in the heart. Through the participation in an ancestral ritual practiced for generations, we seek the connection with the healing power of medicinal plants, both for the body and the soul..

The sacred drink known as “Ayahuasca”, whose name in Quechua means “the rope that unites the world of the living and the dead”, is the center of this ceremony. Prepared by an expert shaman, it is said that its consumption can provoke side effects such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and sweating, which are interpreted as the purging of traumas, fears and emotional blockages. This essential ritual offers the possibility of finding answers to personal problems, as well as experiencing deep healing and inner tranquility.

Itinerario

Dia 1: PURIFICACION /RITUAL
  • We begin this experience of spiritual purification with the reception upon your arrival at the terminal or airport in Puerto Maldonado.
    We will continue by taking you directly to our office, where we will provide you with the last instructions and recommendations before starting the tour.
    We navigate in a boat along the waters of the Madre de Dios River until we arrive at the lodge, where you will settle in and prepare your belongings.
  • After that, we will conduct the Ayahuasca diet followed by a light lunch. Afterwards, participants have the option of joining other groups to participate in additional tourist activities, or they may choose to stay at the lodge to rest and meditate in preparation for our astral journey.
  • We prepare for our Ayahuasca ceremony at 7:30 p.m., we will meet with the shaman in the ceremonial hall where we will discuss the final details and begin the ritual. It is expected to conclude around 12:30 am.
Dia 2: EXPERIENCIAS/ REFLEXIONES
  • Beginning the day at 8:00 a.m. with an exquisite breakfast, then you will share with the shaman where you will relate the experiences and reflections of the ceremony.
  • Afterwards, you can participate in optional tourist activities, such as hiking through the trails of the Amazon jungle to learn about the Ayahuasca plant.
  • Concluding this enriching experience, we will head for lunch and then we will prepare our belongings for the return to Puerto Maldonado. Thus, we reach the end of our service for the 2 days and 1 night Ayahuasca spiritual cleansing tour.

Incluye

Included:

  • A spirit guide “Shaman” and assistant
  • Outboard boat transportation
  • Meals, 1 breakfast, 2 lunch
  • Lodging at the lodge
  • Transportation to and from the lodge
  • First aid kit

No Incluye

Not included:

  • Entrance ticket to the Tambopata Reserve (s/30.00)
  • Personal expenses
  • Tips

Recomendaciones

Recommendations:

  • Mosquito repellent
  • T-shirts, long sleeve polo shirts and long pants
  • Bathing suit
  • Flashlights
  • Rain poncho
  • Sunglasses
  • Refill bottle

Reservar

Note:

  • All reservations are made with 20% of the total amount, therefore the remaining 80% is paid upon arrival in the city of Puerto Maldonado.
  • After making the payment of 20% of the reservation send to machupicchujourney.info@gmail.com: Proof of payment, a photograph of the passports, date of the tour, also the name of the hotel.

Main square Puno

View more

Lake Titicaca

View more

Tikonata Island

View more

Miculla archaeological complex

View more

Bahuaja Sonene National Park

View more

Putina Hot Springs

View more
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com